PURITO Pure Vitamin C Serum / 60ml
1. Product description
Pure vitamin C serum with 5% ascorbic acid that helps to even out skin tone, leaving it radiant. It also contains vitamin E, ginseng root extract, and turmeric root extract that improve skin elasticity and help reduce wrinkles.
Take care of damaged skin with a refreshing vitamin C serum. Formulated with natural fading agents that prevent rapid oxidation and packaged in a dark brown bottle to provide ingredients with maximum protection from sunlight.
2. How to use
- Once your skin is clean. Apply 2-3 drops in the palm of your hand and
gently massage your face.
- Recommended for use after a tonic / essence
- It is not recommended for sensitive skin
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected, due to the nature of pure vitamin C. It is a natural phenomenon caused by the difference in the pH level of the skin and vitamin C. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to use a toner and moisturizer immediately after the application of vitamin C, however we do not recommend its use on skin sensitive
- Do not use this product together with exfoliating chemical ingredients like AHA, BHA, Retinol.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply a smaller amount first and adjust the application amount gradually.
■ Ascorbic acid
Pure Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, helps improve UV-damaged skin texture and brightens skin tone. Helps prevent aging and reduce wrinkles by synergizing with Vitamin E, Tocopheryl Acetate. The pH level is 3.5 to 4.0 to obtain the best absorption of the product and maximize the effect.
■ Sodium hyaluronate
It is a form of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains water in the skin with the capacity to hold 1000 times its own weight in water. Prevents evaporation of moisture and restores the proper hydration balance of the skin. Improves the ability of the skin to retain water, keeping it healthy and hydrated, preventing the loss of collagen to improve hyperpigmentation or acne marks.
Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3 that improves pigmentation. Contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, humectants), Ascorbic Acid (pure vitamin C), 1,2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Niacinamide (brightening), Arginine (pH adjusters), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract (fading-protecting agents), Magnolia Liliflora Bud Extract (humectants), Lilium Tigrinum Extract (humectants), Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Tuber Magnatum Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (humectants), Panax Ginseng Root Extract ( humectants), Tocopheryl Acetate (antioxidants), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract (cosmetic astringents), Ananas Sativua (Pineapple) Fruit Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sodium Polyacrylate (emollient), Adenosine (improves wrinkles), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers)
Serum vitamina x
Es la primera vez que utilizo vitamina c, senti un poco de irritación al principio y rojez, sin embargo, con el paso de los días he empezado a ver la diferencia, mi piel está más radiante y luminosa